Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

*the engagements*
































So, Josh and I finally took our engagement pictures and we just got them back today. Some of them turned out really cute (the not-so-cute ones aren't making the blog) so now it's deciding which ones we like for the announcement. Any opinions or recommendations, let us know!










8 love notes:

Collie and Zach said...

WOW! wait, is your hair really that long? crazy! I love them! You guys look so good. I will try to narrow down to a couple favs and tell you.

Danielle and Brian said...

LIZ!!! I love your hair and I love the pictures and I love that you have a blog!!! YEAH!!

Danielle and Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle and Brian said...

By the way this is Danielle from PCP. My link is danidw12.blogspot.com

Katrina said...

Yeah!! I am so exctied that you have a blog that you update now. I love to blog and see what is going on with people. I love your pictures they are wonderful and you look beautiful. I can't wait to see you guys!!!!

Sy said...

Liz! Thank you for being sorry about Lucky- I am sorry about Coco! I'm glad you found my blog...by the way, your engagement pictures are SO cute!

Sami said...

I love the pictures. You are so photogenic! I don't think you know me, but I actually grew up with Josh in Muray. I love his mom! Lucky that you get to be in the family with her! Well, I guess with all of them. They're all the best. Anyway, Congatulations!

Kellie said...

Look how cute you two are! Congratulations on the engagement and the upcoming wedding. Its fun to run into people that I havent seen for awhile. I hope all is well and congrats!!

-Kellie Tye

Post a Comment

i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!