14 years ago
Recent Posts
Friday, May 16, 2008
We're Back in ACTION!
Hey everyone... so it has been a while since I've been able to post anything! So, it's official, Josh and I are finally married!!! We had an amazing wedding day (I couldn't have asked for any better), and our honeymoon was the most fantastic vacation ever! We were go- go- go for 11 days straight and when we returned to Utah we were exhausted! Then it was a few days of visiting the families, celebrating my birthday, and packing the rest of my belongings to head up to Logan. We're officially in our place and are pretty much settled in and it's starting to finally feel like "our" home! We don't have the internet yet, but as soon as we do, I'll post pictures and give better updates on the wedding day and our adventures on the honeymoon. The game plan now is for me to find a job-- I'll die of boredom if I don't find one soon! Well, I'm running out of time on my library computer so... until next time!....
2 love notes:
I hope you had a wonderful time on your honeymoon. I wanna come see you place after school gets out! Let me know when you are "settled", and we'll do it! And, we need to work on the trip to go see Jaynann and the child so Stace can get a ticket to come up here.
Love you guys!!!
its me Dupree... hey just wanted to know when i can move in? i have most of my stuff packed. im ready to hit the road.
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!