Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

time to party


ok girlies (and this means all of you reading this, especially the girlies from my ward)... you're all invited to a clothing/jewelry/accessories party i'm hosting!  my friend layla is into cute, fashionable jewelry and clothes and while she was living in NY this past summer she made some great connections with some vendors back there and brought a ton of stuff back here to utah to sell at house parties!!  how awesome is that?!  she has designer stuff like ed hardy, christian audigier, juicy couture, chanel, and tiffanys at super low prices (like 50-75% off retail price).  also, she has fashion jewelry, hats, sunglasses, etc for low prices too!!  the party is tues, october 21st (one week from today) at my place and it's openhouse style from 7-9 pm.  if you're interested in coming, leave a message, call or text me.  i can give you my address (i just don't want to be posting it on here... you never know what kind of crazy stalkers i have).   i promise to make some halloween treats (and for those of you who know me, know that is quite a challenge due to my lack of love for baking) and i promise they'll taste yummy.  even if you're not sure you'd want to buy anything, you should definitely stop by and check it out and hang out with the girlies.  invite friends to come with you- the more girls the merrier!  let me know if you have any questions and i hope to see many of you there!

8 love notes:

Heidi and Judd said...

Sounds like fun! If you decide to do one in SLC, let us know, it would be fun to see!
Your blog looks cute, you guys are so cute together! I love your front porch! Looks realy cute! Good job!

Kurst said...

Liz I'm so glad you found our blog both Ben and I have your old email address so we wouldn't have been able to find you. You and josh look so happy.

I wish I was up in Logan to come to your party, if you ever decide to do one down here I'll be there for sure. Hope everything's going good for you. Talk to you soon.

Megan said...

Liz,
I haven't checked on you in a while. Looks like you have been up to a lot of fun. I am not sure about the party I will let you know for sure in a few days. Hope all is going well. Good luck with school.

Krissey said...

Liz-

I have a stake RS meeting at 7 but I will stop by on my way home. Sounds like fun!!!

Tim and Stephanie said...

I love purse and just fun stuff parties! It's fun to see what you and Josh are up to! Thanks for the comment on our blog... my sister-in-law does vinyl lettering so I get it all from her, and her crafty ideas! If you want some she's be happy to help you....she could do it all be email, and then mail it to you! Her e-mail is tcamp1480@dcdi.net Her name is Tammy. Tell Laura hi for me too! It was gun to see her doing your nails and toes! :)

Kimberly Nan said...

That's right, creepy stalkers like us!!! We love and miss you two!

Hayley said...

Hey Girl!! Definitely let me know when that scholastic fair is! I was so upset because the the Library has a really good sale a few weekends ago and I missed it! My friend got SOO many books. But yeah, please let me know when that fair is. I will definitely be there!!

Bailey Family said...

Lizzy! You are too nice to me! Thanks for your sweet compliment! Sure dont feel skinny minnie but I appreciate you building me up!! haha! How did your party end up going? I wish that it was closer I would have loved to have come. When are you guys coming back down here again? How is school going? Keeping so busy? Call me if you get a chance it would be fun to chat with you!! Love ya girl!

Post a Comment

i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!