Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

a tag

i was tagged while on vacation and am finally getting around to filling it out.  i will post my pictures from costa rica and florida as soon as i get back up to logan tomorrow!

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. warm summer nights
2. being dr hankins in 3 short (ugh) years
3. josh graduating
4. my future trip to greece
5. seeing josh again
6. next year's humanitarian trip--- peru?!?
7. being a mommy
8. buying a house


8 things I did yesterday:

1. did clinicals at the utah department of health at the u
2. took a nap
3. ate at barbacoa
4. met up with some of my favorite ladies at paradise cafe for dinner
5. made strawberry jam with my dad
6. took my dog ebony on a night run
7. talked to josh on the phone
8. went to forever 21

8 things I wish I could do:

1. run a half marathon without having to train so much
2. cook better 
3. buy a house
4. get a dog
5. travel the world
6. shop till i drop
7. bake a perfect cheesecake
8. crochet


8 Shows I watch:

1. greys
2. the hills
3. the real housewives (haha, pathetic)
4. antm
5. jazz games/basketball with josh
6. bh 90210 (the old school one)
7. gossip girl
8. law and order- svu

8 people to tag:

1. lindsey
2. lindsay
3. jaynann
4. stacy
5. katrina
6. nancy
7. liz
8. stacie

2 love notes:

The Davis' said...

Liz looks like your one year anniversary was fun! Can't wait till we get there! Where are you right now? Are you back at home with the family! Also great minds think alike I was going to choose this way cute background too!

{Layla} said...

Are you training to do a half marathon? Me too. We should run it together. I hear running with a partner pushes you! My husband has no interest in running it with me. =(

Post a Comment

i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!