Josh and I are cool enough to dress up in scary costumes and carry
chainsaws and run through a cornmaze in the dark scaring people of all
ages. We even made 2 teenage girls cry. That's how cool we are.
14 years ago
Recent Posts
Copyright © 2009 {l + j}, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
5 love notes:
HA HA!!! that made my night. the sad part is that i would probably be one of those people almost to tears over you!
Oh...that IS pretty cool! How fun...is this like a job?! That's so great! And I bet really tiring too, even more tiring than a busy Friday night at good ol' Sabor!
LOVE IT! Jaynann and I did that in Cedar City one year!
AWESOME!!! I'd cry too, I'm a wimp. :D
I would probably wet my pants... :)
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!