This is what I came home to yesterday after a long day at school. When
I left, the cage, crate, water, and toys were all in the kitchen on
the tile. She managed to drag everything to the front room (smearing
poop in the process) and proceeded to shred my favorite wreath to
pieces. It's a good thing she's so loveable or I just may have killed
her right then and there.
14 years ago

11 love notes:
Welcome to being a parent of a puppy!!
Ha!
This is how I know you love her...rather than scolding her, you went for the camera and took a picture first! THAT'S love!
I'm now lifting my jaw off the floor.
Hilarious.
Oh no. Your poor wreath. Puppies ARE naughty (but cute) When ours was a puppy she scratched a huge hole into our rented apartment's carpet and we had to pay $500 to have it replaced when we moved it. I love her "pen" too...ours had one, but she figured out how to get out of it. Like I said, naughty puppies. But we still love them.
oh my gosh.
And that is why I am not a pet person!
O dear!!!! Well I am glad to hear that you both still love her! My josh would have disowned her right there and then ;) She is still cute to me and hopefully that won't happen again... fingers crossed!
oh no!! I guess thats all you can do is love them. It is just prepping you for all of the messes you will clean up with a little baby. When did we grow up and have so much responsibility?
Oh the joys of parenthood! :-)
Crazy. You are just getting ready for when you kids do that. I loved your Halloween pics. YOu guys looked so cute.
This is why I don't have a dog. Good thing she is cute!
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!