Recent Posts

Saturday, June 19, 2010

here goes nothin!

well, the time has come for me to announce to the world that my craft blog/business is officially up and running.


now i have a place where i can put pictures of everything i have been selling at the farmer's market this season.

i'm not going to lie, though... i'm a bit nervous!

i hope people like my stuff.

maybe i'll sell a thing or two.

i'll be adding more to it as i get more pictures taken, but if you venture over there now, you'll have a good idea of what i have to offer.

it might help if you leave me a comment and let me know what you think :)

so please do me a favor and peruse my blog... and, if anything, you'll love the photography.  my fabulous friend michelle is a great photographer and she was kind enough to let me borrow her beautiful child and take pictures of all of my inventory.  she is amazing and you should check out her photography website here for more of her great work!



xoxo,
liz

11 love notes:

Lindsey said...

I think everything looks fabulous!! You are Martha Stweart Jr!!! I will be purchasing some items for myself!

Lindsey said...

I meant Martha Stewart..........but you know what I meant.

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed! :)

mcbingham said...

I love your work girl! It is all seriously so cute and you are very talented. Nice work on the blog!

Tim and Stephanie said...

Oh my heck, Liz! Everything is so cute! Love it....I will for sure be buying from you soon! :)

Ashlee said...

Wow! You are very talented! Everything is SO cute. I see you have a few things for boys...I'll have to keep that in mind:)

Katrina said...

so I think I will take one of everything!!! Well if I had the money I would. I love them all so cute. i think you should have a party down here in salt lake and sell all of you cute stuff!

Jes said...

Your stuff is SO cute! I totally want the red and white bow headband! :)

nicole said...

So lovely! Will be ordering something soon!

Brian and Kim said...

Ok Liz, are you coming to Grandma B's on the July 16? I'd really love to get a monster t-shirt and some bows for Brook. Email me and I'll pick a few. Too ADORABLE!!!

Suzi Q said...

Seriously you are SUPER talented! I want some for me too! I LOVE the headbands with the roses!

Post a Comment

i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!