when i saw this room, my heart went pitter patter.
i love everything about it.... the colors, the antique accents... and especially the headboard!
i will be heading to the antique store this week to scout out some doors.
wish me luck!
Recent Posts
Copyright © 2009 {l + j}, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
6 love notes:
Ooo, there is a great little place by my old house where they have taken reusable things from homes before they are demolished. I found a really cool door there. But the prices are a bit flexible and I think sometimes they will try to charge you more if you look like you might have $$. But it might be worth a shot. It's on 900 S. 500 E. in SLC. I think it's called George's.
Silly rabbit. If you put doors at the head of your bead than the monster in the closet has a shortcut right to you!
i meant to spell bed
Love!!
Ha! This is how you know you've been married a ...your post titled "in love" makes people like me think it's going to be some cheesy lovey dovey post about something wonderfully mushy that Josh did for you....but it's about furniture instead! Haha...LOVE it (the post and the bedroom!)!
Aunt elsie's in gardner village sells old doors. It's a consignment shop. Not my favorite store but I know they have old doors. Really cute idea!
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!