i've wanted a cutting machine for quite some time now.
i've considered the cricut, but those cartridges are so gosh darn expensive
i've looked into a silhouette and it seems like a better choice
but i want to know...
do any of you actually have one?
is it worth the $?
i can't get one for a little while longer
because for some reason they don't have any software that is mac compatible
but supposedly it is coming sometime this fall
until then, i want to hear what you think

5 love notes:
oh i want of these soooo bad! i have a cricut and, honestly, i used it once or twice and its sitting in the closet gathering dust. i think these silhouette machines are much more useful because you can design anything you want!
My friend has a cricket. She also has an online membership. It is like $40 a month for all cartridges... maybe a little bit less. I just use hers ;)
my sister has a silhouette. She LOVES it. She's making crap all the time, and wants to make crap for me all the time. She's ridiculous. But I guess it's pretty cool. If you're crafty. (which, I really want to be, I'm just lazy and not creative. I suck that way)
according to all the craft blogs i read, the silhouette is the shiz. it apparently can do all sorts of stuff the cricut can't. sooo...my vote is the silhouette.
i have a cricut and WANT a silhouette so badly- they are what you want to spend the money on!
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!