Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

wind caves

about a week ago, josh and i decided to hike the wind caves.


the weather was perfect
and the fall colors were brilliant


it was josh's first time hiking the wind caves
it was also tess's first hike ever



the views were amazing
even tess enjoyed them


while i'd like to say that my dog is a champ and made the entire hike
up and back without a hitch...


that most definitely wasn't the case


we carried her about halfway up the mountain
and about 1/4 the way down.

this may just be her first and last hike ever.

5 love notes:

Adam and Aubrey said...

I love the windcaves! I think it's so funny you had to carry your pups. haha. I'd want to be carried too.

Kylee said...

So pretty! And such a great hike, especially in the fall. I like that first picture with the leaves, it could be one of those backgrounds on a computer screen... I wouldn't mind looking at that every time I turned my computer on!!

Tay and Jen said...

Oh wow! I just LOVE the colors of fall. I'm missing out on all those colors over here...looks like you guys are having a blast traveling all over the world. good for you! If you ever make it over our way come visit us! :)

Kristin and Dan said...

Those are some seriously gorgeous fall colors! The windcaves is a fun hike - I have only done it once but I loved it!

By the way, let me know how you like your silhouette. I'm so tempted to get one!

Tay and Jen said...

vietnam is not so far away...:)it's all Asia, right?!

Post a Comment

i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!