josh and i have officially become a boring, old, married couple
tonight to liven things up, josh said we'd have a competition
a fruit ninja competition
and if you know us at all, you know we would rather slit our own throats than lose at anything
and if you know us at all, you know we would rather slit our own throats than lose at anything
side note: fruit ninja is a terribly addictive game on the iphone where you race the clock to slice as much fruit as you can. if you're good, you get all sorts of combos and bonuses and such.
well, the person who got the most points by midnight got a pair of shoes
any shoes they wanted
any shoes they wanted
josh's choice are something like these....
well, let's just say as of 12:02, i am a very bitter young lady
grr... i swear he cheated
grr... i swear he cheated

5 love notes:
Very bitter OLD lady...
Boys always cheat! And tell Josh that those shoes he wants are not acceptable. Yours on the other hand are fabulous! Someone who refers to himself as "hallowed serpent" needs to do it up right!
Now you guys need to get 10 PinShuffle. You can play shuffle board or bowling against each other. Cameron is bitter because I ALWAYS beat him.
I love Fruit Ninja! You guys could also have Doodle Jump competitions or Angry Birds. (Both are amazingly addictive iPhone apps...and if you don't have them, get them immediately!)
Hi LIz! I saw your comment on my blog... I don't know how to change the margins... all I did on mine was switch the layout (on the old Blogger version; I haven't played around with the new one yet) to one that only had two. Good luck!
Dang those shoes are cute! If I were you I would demand a rematch.
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!