...or josh...
this is what happens when i have
a little too much time on my hands
and my husband is on the couch taking a nap
here is my christmas wish-list
i sure hope i've been good this year
i definitely don't need everything on here,
but at least it gives josh (and santa)
some ideas so i don't get a fishing license and
tools this year... again...
is there anything you're writing santa for this year?
is there anything you're writing santa for this year?

4 love notes:
Yep, I wanted a juice maker and some other kitchen supplies, but we got out present early this year...an xbox 360 and the new kinect. Oh well, maybe next year!
Hopefully you'll have better luck!
I love this post I would totally do the same thing if Scott ever read our blog but he doesn't and lets be honest I don't really ever blog.
lol. i love it! i want a closet of new clothes! i'm so sick of mine!! :)
So those shoes are a lot cheaper at http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Shoes/Heels/In+With+the+New+Heel+in+Mustard
than on anthropologie's website. Just sayin'
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!