i made a decision after comps to sell the textbooks i probably won't be using much
and put that money toward a new e-reader
because i want to be a more well rounded reader
(and then i'll have more things to talk about with miss liz welker)
i asked the facebook world what they would recommend...
a kindle or a nook
and got a great response
i got votes for both and good reasons for each
and even some for an ipad
but i'm still undecided... and probably will be until i sell one more book
lucky for me, 6 were posted on half.com on sunday night and i had made 2 sales by monday afternoon!
2 down, 1 to go!
and if you have a recommendation for an e-reader and reasons why, please share!
4 love notes:
Love how these are both from Ribera's class..
Regarding this post, I have no idea! But regarding your comment on my blog, we are going to an all inclusive resort in Puerto Morales. It's in between Cancun and Playa Del Carmen. We are soooo excited!!
Girl, please. If there is anyone people should dream of being it is you with your long model hair and your genius brains. Get over it.
And come see me because after our convo yesterday I thought of lots of things to ask you.
If it's just for reading books and nothing more, go with a kindle, but I would get an iPad for all the extra stuff that you can do with it! I have the kindle app for my iPhone and I love it!
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!