Recent Posts

Thursday, February 24, 2011

strawberry delights

we had a little girls night last night at chana's new house
it's super cute and it was fun to catch up with my girlies.
chana made some delightful little cheesecake treats
and tonight when i had a little sweet-tooth craving, i decided to recreate them.

best dessert ever.  easiest dessert ever.  thanks chana for sharing the goodness.


#1- purchase some strawberries, a pie crust, and philadelphia cheesecake filling
#2- hollow out the berries
*not pictured* (oops)- fill berries with filling using piping bag 
#3- dip in crushed up pie crust
#4- either drizzle or dip in chocolate/white chocolate


#5- devour

i had a few realizations tonight while creating these little delicacies 
  • lately i have posted more on this blog about food/eating than anything else
  • i don't own a piping bag and use a ziploc sandwich bag to drizzle the chocolate on my berries.  if my mom knew, she'd hang her head in shame :)
  • i need to start using my real camera rather than always using my iphone to document my life
  • i haven't posted about mexico yet.  or laura's wedding.  or shared with the world what our future plans are
  • winter needs to be over with... like right now
  • we're heading to cali in 3 short weeks
  • i decided photobooths at a wedding are now a must.  
case in point:


3 love notes:

Suzi Q said...

k those look SUPER yummy!!!!

Brian and Kim said...

I swear I commented. AMAZING!! I tried them tonight. Then I almost ate the rest of the cheese cake in the container. Soo good Liz:) Thanks!

Adam and Aubrey said...

TOTALLY gonna try this! Like... in a minute. haha. I miss you girl!

Post a Comment

i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!