2012 looks like it will be our BEST year yet!!!
............................
baby hankins will be here this august!!
we can't even tell you how absolutely thrilled we are!!!
we've been wanting this baby for a long time!
more details later!!
Recent Posts
Copyright © 2009 {l + j}, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
12 love notes:
Yay!!! More cousins! So happy for you!
Those baby Toms are darls. Congrats L&J!
Congratulations! You guys will be rockin parents and with all Liz's craftiness this baby will be the best dressed and best accessorized baby ever!!!
ok, cutest way EVER to announce!! i'm just thrilled for you guys! you will be the most amazing parents ever! and your child will always be dressed ADORABLE with you as a mommy...you're so stylish!
Hooray! I have been hoping this sort of announcement would come soon from you two!! Liz, I am so happy for you- congrats!! :)
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I'm just THRILLED for you guys! Liz I hope you are feeling well! I can't wait to hear more about it!!
So so so excited for you both!
CONGRATULATIONS! What a cute way to make the big announcement! I'm lovin the baby Toms! :)
You will be an amazing mommy! Congratulations!!! Those shoes are too cute.
I'm so happy for you!!!! You will have amazingly beautiful children I have no doubt! Children are wonderful and horrible and amazing :) You will be the best mom ever! Come back and visit sometime please!
What great news! I am really excited to hear more, keep checking your blog for the "more details to come" part.
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!