Recent Posts

Sunday, August 26, 2012

welcome to the world, baby girl!

Amelia June Hankins
Born: Wednesday, August 22, 2012
1:01 pm
6 lbs 11 oz


we are in love love love with this little baby and couldn't ask for a sweeter little spirit to enter our home.  she is perfect in every way!


more to come later!

6 love notes:

Brian and Kim said...

She is beautiful! We are so happy for you!

Katie and Shawn said...

Congratulations you two!! She is beautiful!!

Malorie said...

she is adorable! I am so excited and happy for you guys. what a fun little family you will be!

Benji and Anne King said...

We're so happy for your family! I can't wait for more pictures and stories of Amelia. Hope you're recovery is going well, too, Liz.

Suzi Q said...

Congrats Liz & Josh!! She is BEAUTIFUL! And I love her name!! I can't wait to hear more!!! CONGRATS!!!

Megan said...

Congrats Liz! She's so cute. I can't wait to read more.

Post a Comment

i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!