
This is a hubby Tag...
What is his name? Joshua David Hankins
How long have you been together? This is actually an interesting question... we've been best friends for 8 years, we started cuddling about 2 1/2 years ago and we've been together for 2 years.
How long did you date? Previous question, please. We dated for 1 1/2 years before we got engaged, and were engaged for 7 months.
How old is he? 23
Who eats more? Josh eats constantly throughout the day, but I'm more of a 3-times-a-day eater so my meals seem to be a little bigger than his. Unless he's got a "powerful appetite"- he's been known to order 2 meals when we go out to dinner.
Who said I love you first? He did, on Christmas Eve when he gave me my Christmas present
Who is taller? He is by a couple of inches. 5'11 vs 5'6
Who can sing better? I would have to say Josh- I can't carry a tune to save my life. I think that's why my parents always had me take piano lessons- so I was never part of the choir, just accompanied them. Josh will rarely sing while playing the guitar, but I LOVE it! He thinks his voice isn't great, but I think he's underestimating himself
Who is smarter? We both have our strengths. I am more educated and have a lot more of the "book-smarts" than he does. I'm really good at math, english, grammar, anatomy, and the sciences. Josh has a lot of the "street smarts." However, if he puts his mind to it, he can pick up on things super quickly, much faster than me. He knows the random things in life that I couldn't care less about and don't know how he retains the info. We balance each other out pretty well- when we watch Millionaire, between the 2 of us, we can usually win 1 million almost every night!
Who does the laundry? i do
Who pays the bills? josh physically pays them. i let him know what is due and when
Who sleeps on the right side? Josh does
Who mows the lawn? our landlord takes care of our lawns (speaking of which, our grass is turning yellow, it's so dry here!) but when we actually have a house, Josh will be doing the yard maintenance. He says I'll be in charge of the gardening, but we'll see.
Who cooks dinner? I do. Unless we're bbq-ing, then I prepare it and he cooks it up. I think it makes him feel manly to bbq.
Who drives? He does. Even on the scooter he's the driver.
Who is more stubborn? We are both super stubborn. He usually is the first to apologize though. I usually just like to have time to let things blow over.
Who kissed who first? That's a toss up. He and his friend Dan were up in Logan visiting me and Chana. Josh and I were cuddling on the couch and had been for a while. Our noses were practically touching but he didn't go in for the kill. Finally I said, "Josh, are you going to kiss me? Because if you're not, I'm going to my bed." He immediately kissed me. Haha! He hates that that is how it happened, but I think it was kind of cute.
Who proposed? Josh... I didn't think he had a ring yet, but he and Chana planned the proposal while we were traveling through Costa Rica. It was on Oct 13, 07 at the beautiful Arenal Resort at the base of the Arenal Volcano. I couldn't have asked for anything better.
Who has more friends? That would be me. Josh has a few close friends but I definitely branch out more and stay in contact with my friends more than he does.
Who is more sensitive? That'd be me, but I'm a girl so it's ok. Josh is great about it- he's always so patient and understanding with me which is amazing.
Who has more siblings? Me. I have 2 sisters and a brother, and he has 2 brothers.
Who wears the pants? It depends on the situation. Josh always says "I'll do what I WANT!" and all I have to say is "No you don't" and he immediately agrees. We both try to make our decisions together, but I'm definitely the one who plans things out more.
Well that was kind of fun... Let's see, I'll tag any of my friends from high school who are married (Sorry Stace) or anyone else who wants to kill some time!
4 love notes:
Alright....I have complied with you wishes. Check out my answers.
Okay, so, I did it too, but, I don't think you should feel all that victorious. I mostly attribute it to the still pregnant factor. Anyway, I was just thinking, remember when I used to run by Take 5 during Cross Country practice and you would yell at me from the drive through window and I would moon you?
Oh, good times.
Liz,
It's so fun to read about you guys. That was so cute your tribute to your Dad's for Father's Day.
Let me tell you how much I loved reading this. I don't know why I thought it was so funny but I really loved it. Especially the first kiss story.
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!