...down memory lane!So, my friend Layla posted this on her blog, and it seemed like something new and fun for all of us blog-a-holics to do. So the name of the game is "Memory Lane"... Here are the directions: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (it can be whatever, whenever, and can include me and Josh, or just one or the other). It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. After you've written a memory on my blog, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. I can see this post resulting in some interesting memories- big or small- I'm sure we can all get a kick out of this!
12 love notes:
The memory that came to mind was the first time I got grounded...and it was your fault! (Just joking!!!) We rode our bikes to 7-11 and I didn't have permission, and then I got grounded....so sad. It was fun though! I also remember you coming on family bike rides with my family on Sundays, and sitting next to you in primary..."Are you afraid of a monster this big? **CLAP!**- you got in trouble with your mom that time!:)
I am stealing your picture by the way!! Also, my first memory (or the most dominant first memory) of you is working at Desert Star with you--gossiping about Josh and how I was telling you that things would work out with you two, eventually! And look, THEY DID! he he he. Also, I remember that memory of waiting in line to get tickets. They were rascal flatt tickets and I don't remember Brady being there...must've repressed that. LOL! I did have a new truck--bluish green! =)
Oh and I have to do one of these for Josh--my first memory of him is meeting him one night with Brady--He was driving the old minivan and I think Spence was there too and we drove around while the boys did different pranks (I think they even got this on video--unbelievable!) I have a lot of memories with Josh--that is just the first time meeting him! Good times!
What a good idea! I'll probably just copy and paste that whole thing and do it myself! I'm not too creative but it sounds like fun, hope you don't care... My best memories of you mostly come from living in Alaska; watching So You Think You Can Dance and eating McFlurries, that hilarious movie we made (is it still on that website? I want to watch it!) and just hanging around the apartment making our own fun! Also that song by Mr. Big- I can't remember the name- reminds me a lot of both you and Chana. That was a fun time! And yes you should definitely stop by next time you're in the neighborhood! And lets hang out soon!
There are WAY too many Liz memories to choose just one, so I will list a few........
*Hunting for FuFu
*Villa Bellisima..........need I say more!
*Driving for Jebus............ and stalking people :)
*Slurpee's
*Nearly dying each time Kim got behind the wheel!
*EFY at Ricks......
*Notes of hamberger wrappers
*"The Screensaver"
*Making Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies with you and my cupcake. Who would have ever thought your dad and I would have pet names for each other.
*Your dad trying to teach me to drive a manual transmission.........loved the old Corolla!
*And Take 5 in general. We need to all go there together before it gets torn down in August to build the hotel. Kinda sad that the place that brought us so many great memories is going to be gone!
And now for a Josh memory.....
Mooning........I saw yours and Jaynann's behinds more than I saw my own in High School!
Love you both and can't wait for the many more memories we can make together!! (That was really corny for me!!)
What about your driving lesson. I felt so bad because your dad was so mad.
The first memory that came to mind was that little performance we did for back to school night.. I think we were trains! or maybe cheerleaders.. i'm not so sure! I just remember that we were all there - I should find a picture! I'm sure there are more thats just the first thing that popped into mind!
haha this is a great idea and I think I might just do it on my blog! So the first thing that I thought of was just recently when the four of us went and did tin foil dinners and brian was telling us the story about going to Tauphaus Park and you shouted out to him, "You Went To A TOPLESS PARK!!!" haha wowo. that was so stinking hilarious!
Memories, hum...let me see. The most memorable memories have include Christmas Eve at Grandma Beckie's and Papa Harold's. The white elephant game is always a family favorite. Who's going to end up with the recycled flowered ceramic goods. Good laughter!
Liz--do you remember when you instructed me on the jr. high ways? I think I must have been about to go into 7th grade and you and someone else pulled Ashlee and I into the young women's room during a church activity and told us all about the dances, the teachers, etc. I remember thinking that you had so much wisdom :)
I remember the first night after I moved in to Brentwood. We ordered pizza and played Cranium. I was very nervous about moving and not knowing anyone and you guys made me feel so loved and so welcome! I've loved ya ever since. :)
I love this it is so much fun. I don't even know where to start I have so many memories with both you and josh but I think one of my favorites with liz was for sure dressing up in armour like knights and going to cruise state and the to the store and i guess just cruising state in general we were so awesome lol. Josh I remember you taking me on my first date and taking me home right after the movie at like 8:30 and then me and jillian calling you and Brady back up and seeing if you wanted to go and get ice cream or something it was pretty funny but I guess dating was new for us all lol.
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!