Ok...so I totally will come to your party and I will bring my sister because I have a feeling she will go nuts if there is anything with the word juicy on the tag.
Also, although there has been some awkward moments being the parents of a kitten I totally will support josh in getting one. I am NOT an animal person but I LOVE our little boy/girl cat.
That's pretty funny... I'm not a fan of either necessarily, but it's still awesome! Yeah we want to try and be managers for Del Sol... do you recommend it? Is it a lot of work? We only really want to do it if we can go somewhere really cool (i.e. not California since we could more easily go there on our own) AND if we can sell our house, so we'll see what happens.
8 love notes:
sickening!!! i'm a BYU fan!!!!
That is awesome!!! Love it :)
This is a fantastic picture! Only true Ute fans can appreciate its greatness!!
Love it!!! I feel the opposite down here in cougar territory. I love the utes GOOOOO UTES!!!
I'd love to come to the Jewelery Party, send me the address and I'll be there.
Baha! Hilarious!
Ok...so I totally will come to your party and I will bring my sister because I have a feeling she will go nuts if there is anything with the word juicy on the tag.
Also, although there has been some awkward moments being the parents of a kitten I totally will support josh in getting one. I am NOT an animal person but I LOVE our little boy/girl cat.
Ha ha ha...thanks for the laugh!! I'll have to show Brian and the boys.
That's pretty funny... I'm not a fan of either necessarily, but it's still awesome! Yeah we want to try and be managers for Del Sol... do you recommend it? Is it a lot of work? We only really want to do it if we can go somewhere really cool (i.e. not California since we could more easily go there on our own) AND if we can sell our house, so we'll see what happens.
That's such a funny picture! Way to go Utes!! Love it!
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!