Recent Posts

Monday, January 26, 2009

and the winner is...

it should actually be "and the winners are..."

i had josh draw out 3 names from everyone who participated in the pay it forward challenge.  i'm sure the suspense is killing you...

ashlee winkelman
aubrey seeholzer
emily mills

congrats!  woohoo!!  so now the next part is i need your addresses so i can send you your prize.  you should send your address to my email:

liz.hankins08@gmail.com

and now it's your turn to post this on your blog and share the love!  sorry to everyone who didn't win, i wish i could send something to all of you!  oh- to kevone- josh wanted you to win something because you were the only guy who participated so he's taken it upon himself to give you a little somethin somethin.  no guarantees for what that will be!

3 love notes:

kevone said...

this is the last time i ever read your blog.

Kylee said...

Sorry I missed out on that, I haven't had a computer for a while, but it looks like a fun little thing!

Ashlee said...

wahoo! I just checked your blog today. I'll email my address- I never win anything, so I'm loving this. Thanks!:)

Post a Comment

i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!