
so over the christmas break i was the recipient of my cousin's pay it forward challenge (kim, don't think i forgot about it!!!) so it's about time for me to continue the chain and spread a little love! respond to this post by saturday january 24th with something funny or random about yourself. i will choose 3 lucky people out of a hat and to them i will give a surprise! you'll love it, i'm sure of it. once i've picked the three lucky ducks, i'll get your addresses from you and send a package your way. i'm not sure what i'll be giving quite yet, but it'll probably be valentines themed because it is a favorite holiday of mine! after you get your little package, it'll be time for you to pay it forward! anyway, i hope you decide to participate because it'll be fantastic!
12 love notes:
What a great idea Liz! You are so creative. Because of your amazing talents I am very excited to know what your special gifts are. A quirky thing about me is that I sleep with my eyes partially open. Weird, I know!
its amazing how josh's niceness has rubbed off on you. with out josh, where would all of us be? pay it forward by giving a little more josh away. that's all i ask... did you know that when i was in the first grade i chipped my front tooth from kissing a girl on the bus... that's some intense kissing. i haven't given it up since.
Good idea Liz, Some thing kind of strange about me is I talk in my sleep the more tired I am the more you get to listen to me. Just ask Ben, he has some funny stories about it.
The next time we're up in Logan I need to call you, Good luck in school. Talk to you soon.
Here is my FANTASTIC random tidbit of information.....
My cat forgets to eat sometimes, resulting in her eating so fast that she forgets to chew......causing her to puke up whole pieces of cat food. Lovely.....I know. You wanted interesting/strange......you got it!!
When are you guys thinking you will be down here next? Cam has a hard drive for you.
This is such a good idea you are just so cute! I have been trying to think of something interesting about me but I have really come up with nothing! So even though this is really lame the only thing I could think of is that I want to have all of my kids within a 5-6 year period and I want 4-5 kids so there you go I am crazy!
How fun! An interesting thing about me is that I sleep with my dog (and Sy of course) in my bed at night...I let my dog sleep right up on my pillow under the covers with me. I hope you find that interesting and not disgusting!
Right on. Hmmm, there's nothing funny or interesting about me. But I'll just say I was always jealous of my twin brothers boobs til I got mine (at the age of 18). Ugh that one sucks. Maybe I'll say, I cannot physically step on cracks in sidewalks. It's weird and I'm not 5. But that's how cool i am.
Choose me!! It's fun to read the interesting things about others so here's mine. I HATE taking naps and when we sleep at night I have to have the blankets straight ALL night they can't be messed up at all for some reason it drives me crazy when Mike turns and the sheets move too. One more thing I eat breakfast (cereal) out of a cup every morning. I LOVE cereal.
You really are so creative, and that little piece of Info Lindsey shared was kinda gross :) But that is a pet for ya!!!
Something interesting about me... When I was little I loved to drink the juice that green beans would come in!!! I know it is so wrong and don't worry I don't do it anymore!
Anyways there you go a little piece you probably never needed to know about me! Thanks again Liz for all the fun you provide :) Talk with you soon
Hi. I don't know you and you don't know me but I was just visiting Casey and Eriks Jorgensons blog (she is my sisters neice) and ran across your pay it forward post.. so not to butt in but here ya go. first you need to know that I am an EMT Intermediate so that is my base.. the way I pay it forward is if I ever go on a run and someone dies.. gets killed or extremely hurt.. we're not talking minor bumps and bruises I am talking totaling a car ect.. what I do is keep track of how long I was on the run and then when I get paid I will put the amount of money that I made from that run (the gross amount) and give it to that individual person or family..If there was a child involved I will take the gross amount and give the money to the parents that is one way that I always pay it forward and do a good thing for the community.. sorry to blog lurk but what you are doing is really a great thing.
You are so cute and creative. I hate pink. I only wear it cause my mom buys it for me and I wear it when I am around her. When I found out I was having a girl, I went out and bought purple and yellow things. My mom was so mad she made me take back the yellow stuff and made me buy pink. Needless to say, Abby owns a ton of pink, but I still won't wear it.
Liz, I'm so excited that you have a blog too! I love blogging! And I love flower headbands, that would be the coolest if we had a girl and you made her one. What awesome friends you are!!!!!
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!