Good job. I am glad I got to see you before. I saw you pass me up. How are you doing? We should run together next time. You had quit the fan club at the end. Sadly we didn't have any fans. Did you like it? I love the thrill at the end. Good job!!
I am dying to know how it went? Hopefully you survived? Looks like fun and I can't wait to be able to work out and train hard for something fun like that. What an amazing accomplishment!
10 love notes:
Good Luck!
Good luck! and have fun! Or try to anyway...
I love race days!! Live it up!
how did it go??? I am dying to know!
Good job. I am glad I got to see you before. I saw you pass me up. How are you doing? We should run together next time. You had quit the fan club at the end. Sadly we didn't have any fans. Did you like it? I love the thrill at the end. Good job!!
Woot! Woot! So proud of you lady!!! You earned that cheesecake!
you look adorable! I still can't believe you did it with that little of training, your amazing, one day I hope I can be just like you!
That's awesome! Congrats! I'm very impresed!
I am dying to know how it went? Hopefully you survived? Looks like fun and I can't wait to be able to work out and train hard for something fun like that. What an amazing accomplishment!
how did it go? thanks so much for your suggestion on photographers! i remember your wedding photos being beautiful. i will certainly look into it!
hope that your race went well! anxiously awaiting a post with the finishing info!!!! you rock!
p.s. i love the name quentin, too! :)
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!