our week at lake powell has finally come and i couldn't be more excited about it. i have heard from so many people how much fun this place is and i am finally ready to experience it for myself. i'm pretty sure my last week of summer could not be spent any better than lazying around on a houseboat, soaking up sun, and enjoying some fabulous company. so... i'll see you all in a week!
4 love notes:
SOOOOOO jealous right now!!!! You get to go and play, and I have to go back to work!!!
OOHH I haven't ever been to powell either! My hubbs and his family think that is SO weird! We are supposed to go in Oct (I hope the water isn't cold by then) and I am so excited! I hope you have lots of fuN!
Have fun and be careful!! (I'm sounding like a mom now:)
I'm so jealous! I have never been!! I've always wanted to go!!! I guess its on my long list of things I wanna do!
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!