rather than studying for a huge test last night, i opted to watch these fabulous americans
win the gold
pretty sure i bombed my test (it was a doozie)
but boy, those events last night were incredible
and i may or may not have teared up during the awards ceremony for lindsey vonn.
i'm such a sap
the olympics fill me up with so much usa pride!
the olympics fill me up with so much usa pride!

5 love notes:
I agree with every word you wrote! (except for the test part, I have no clue how hard it was)
GO USA!
I agree! I have been eating up the Olympics this year. It has been amazing. I am sure you did wonderful on your test though, you are Liz... Remember! Wish we could have Olympic parties together:)
Aw, tender. :) PS I think you kinda look like Lindsey Vonn. Can you see the resemblance?
Isn't USA wonderful? Looks like you had a great Valentines. What a nice husband to plan all that. I still be you did well on your test.
I too was obsessed watching the Olympics! Where do you buy your silver clips for the hair flowers?
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!