Recent Posts
HA! This takes the place of your morning ritual for at least a week!
hahaha I love it! i don't know that anybody likes him...
Too funny! I am totally with you.
You are so cute. I love all your recent posts.
Liz here is the information about the 10 mile Emigration canyon race. I am going to sign up online, it would be so fun if you joined us. http://www.sports-am.com/events/index579.htm
LOL! He is terrifying! I really believe there should be a rule about grooming for the NBA! He sicks me out!
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!
6 love notes:
HA!
This takes the place of your morning ritual for at least a week!
hahaha I love it! i don't know that anybody likes him...
Too funny! I am totally with you.
You are so cute. I love all your recent posts.
Liz here is the information about the 10 mile Emigration canyon race. I am going to sign up online, it would be so fun if you joined us. http://www.sports-am.com/events/index579.htm
LOL! He is terrifying! I really believe there should be a rule about grooming for the NBA! He sicks me out!
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!