Recent Posts

Monday, April 12, 2010

love you tender

i'm going to share with you my favorite music video of all time.  
it's not hip or trendy
it doesn't have any hot guys showing their rock hard abs
or women bouncing around in scantily clad attire
it doesn't have any killer hip hop moves
no one is sporting a "grill"

in fact, it is the complete opposite of everything i just mentioned


but it is catchy
and it is hilarious
and it teaches us some "far-out" dance moves
and it makes me happy, and i hope it brightens your day

and without further ado... my favorite video... ever!

4 love notes:

Kylee said...

Hey I've seen that before! Is that because you showed it to me when we lived in Alaska? I forgot about it, but it's so hilarious! It definitely brightened my day. Oh, and I just use picasa for my pictures and collages. It took me a while to figure out the collage but it's just under 'create' which is up by the file, edit etc. I love it, it makes it easier to post more pictures without having a forever long post!

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

I have loved this video for a while. The dancing is sooooo amazing!

Mike and Michelle said...

Bahahaha I'm laughing out loud right now! Thank you so much for sharing! I'm so glad this is your favorite?!? P.s. Rachel likes it to, while I was playing it, she started dancing and bouncing around the room! Then I had to hurry and turn it off because I didn't want her to think it was TOO cool! hahaha

Aubree Jo said...

Oh my gosh we used to watch this video like 3 times a day!!! It's so hilarious! I love it

Post a Comment

i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!