for my little sis....
my little sister laura has been doing nails for years. and, as one of her pickiest and most critical clients, i can say that she does a fabulous job.
lately she has been driving up to logan to do acrylic fingernails and toenails for some of my friends, so i thought i'd let all of my blogger friends in on the fun. she can do white or colored tips on nails or toes and the best part is... they look good, they stay on, and are totally affordable!
anyway, if you're wanting some cute toesies for the upcoming summer months, or if you want to lengthen your stubby fingers (like i have to do), let me know!

3 love notes:
I am totally there!!! sign me up!
I do! That sounds great. I'm in Murray though, will that work?
you are too cute!!! :) she does do an amazing job tho, that's for sure!
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!