So let's be honest... what could possibly be better than an 80s themed bridal shower?! We all had a blast dressing up Saturday night and going out sporting our 80s clothes, hair, and makeup. I was so happy that everyone got into it and had fun dressing up. It's always interesting going out in public while making fools of yourselves but none of the girls seemed to mind too much :) I'm so glad that my high school girls and my Logan girls were able to all get together for one crazy and memorable night. You girlies are the BEST!
Hey Liz and Josh, I came across your blog while looking at others and I have to admit, I have been looking at your blog every since. I just wanted to tell you two Congratulations! You two seem so incredibly happy. Good luck next week with the big day…oh and tell Kim hi for me if you don’t mind! Thanks!
3 love notes:
That was such a fun night! It was so fun to see everyone. I am so excited for you!!!!!
Hey Liz and Josh, I came across your blog while looking at others and I have to admit, I have been looking at your blog every since. I just wanted to tell you two Congratulations! You two seem so incredibly happy. Good luck next week with the big day…oh and tell Kim hi for me if you don’t mind! Thanks!
Hey Liz. Lindsay told me to go and look on your site. I am so excited for you . . . marriage is the best. Congratulations!
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!