
So, I've been busy (actually I've just been a slacker) and haven't updated my blog in a bit. So this is going to be a very broad, general update. As far as wedding plans go, we're still doing great! I got my bridals taken on Tues and absolutely LOVED them! It was fun to have a "dress rehearsal" to do my hair and make up and finally wear my dress outside of the dress shop... but the place my photographer took me was fabulous! We went downtown to the Beehive Tearoom- it's this cute little place with all sorts of vintage chairs, sofas, tables, bookshelves, lamps, music, etc. You seriously order tea or hot chocolate and they serve it to you in little teacups and teapots and then you sit in and drink it in all these different room with different lighting and different themes. My favorite was this large velvet green sofa we were able to snag for a couple of shots. I'm excited to get the pictures back so I can post them! My mom and Chana came with me and we had a lot of fun. After my bridals I had a family bridal shower. My family likes to do things that are memorable so since it was April Fools day and since it was a bridal shower, we all had to wear shower caps. Talk about an interesting idea! I'm glad everyone was such a sport about it because I think my grandma and aunts were really excited they weren't the only ones dressed up for the occasion. I'll post those pictures asap!
Josh is moving into our place on Tues- the men have all ordered a Uhaul and are making a big day of it! I'm kind of happy they're taking it upon themselves to do all the hard working with moving everything and I'll go up afterwards to make it all cute and decorated. Isn't that the best part of getting your own place anyway?
So, Josh and I have been huge Utah Jazz fans this year. Seriously, I don't think we've missed a single game yet. We either plan our evenings around the games or we record it and watch it later that night. We're obsessed! Our friend Kim gave us tickets to a game last week- they weren't the best tickets ever but we wanted to make it as fun as possible. So earlier that day we went out and purchased new Jazz t-shirts (his was a Boozer shirt, mine (of course) was a Korver shirt) and we sported them while riding trax downtown and then cheered loudly from the bloody nose section all night. We even got blow up clappers out of the whole thing! GO JAZZ!







1 love notes:
That is so awesome that you guys love the Jazz. Me and Scott have recently become big Jazz fans too.
Post a Comment
i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!