Recent Posts

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A little addicted

to scrabble on my iPhone

i have played over 20 games in the last 4 days against josh, spencer, his g-friend, and other random players out there in iPhone cyberland.  i'm currently on a winning streak, so if you have an iPhone and want to play, let me know!

6 love notes:

Katie said...

Confession: You really don't need to practice, because I've played Scrabble as much as I've played Monopoly. Never.

Lindsey said...

Words with friends is an amazing app!! LOVE IT!!

The Mansfields said...

Are you kidding?! Scrabble is my fav-- I'm downloading this tonight!

fagergrenfam said...

Liz, Is this an interactive app? If soooo, I am willing to download the app. and kick your keester! Ha Ha!! Love Love Love Scrabble

{Layla} said...

ME TOO!

Nathan Hankins said...

you're just lucky I'm not home to whoop you......

Post a Comment

i love reading your {happy} thoughts... thanks for commenting!